This hardworking, 1987 Honda Civic Hatchback has gone on to car heaven.
This is a memorial to that car.
I've gone to a lot of shows in this car.
My son took his first rides in this car.
My wife and I were a young married couple in this car.



Here's the dashboard butterfly that Joy gave me when I first got the car in 1994...she got it for me at a thrift store in San Juan Capistrano before or after we saw Bruce Cockburn on our anniversary trip. That was a wonderful time.


It's not in such great condition, but it will be preserved somewhere for posterity.
Luckily, this newer 1999 Honda appeared in my driveway a few weeks later.

It has a CD player AND a tape. Hee hee.
I don't know if you remember my post about a certain FBI multi-man swat team breaking into my neighbor's house...that house back there to the right...that COULD be the house...
No comments:
Post a Comment