I actually had a few free moments to take THIS test (the personality type thing).
I'm an ENFJ and Joy was an INFJ.
All of this was done between Silas' multiple vomitings. Yeah. I got to come home from work today and help out with Vomit Patrol. (I love my job because it is actually possible for me to do that. There are a lot of good people at my work and my friend Barbara covered the class I was currently in when I got the call. Thanks Barb!)
Well, he is currently sleeping peacefully. He started puking at 7:30 a.m. and has been on and off puking till just about a half an hour ago (1:30 p.m.)
As an ENFJ, I called the doctor and wanted to know the steps to take to make my boy better.
We'll see how it goes. Pedialyte. 1/2 an ounce. Baby steps.
We've been sanitizing like doctors too. We do NOT want Fiona experiencing here first bout of extreme vomiting today WITH her brother. There are some things you just shouldn't share...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment